Icast 2019 Triton boats

Evening all . Has anyone seen the new line up for 2020 Triton bass boats ? Any pictures?

2. Banned
    Same as the 19 models but added the performance package. Nothing special or much of a change at all.

3. Member
    What’s special about performance package

4. Banned
    From what I could tell they went old school on the early model tritons with the stripes.

5. Member
    Could you post pictures if you have any

6. Banned
    I don’t have any pictures, I saw it when I ordered my 20 model a couple weeks ago. It was on the dealers build sheet, I opted for the Elite package like I usually do. If Triton would update their damn website you would be able to see it. I’m not really happy with them at the moment because I have no build or delivery date and currently have no boat. My dealer ordered a boat March 3 and still hasn’t got it, I may jump ship and switch brands, 20 model Rangers are on his lot right now and Triton seems to be dragging their feet again like last year.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    I don’t have any pictures, I saw it when I ordered my 20 model a couple weeks ago. It was on the dealers build sheet, I opted for the Elite package like I usually do. If Triton would update their damn website you would be able to see it. I’m not really happy with them at the moment because I have no build or delivery date and currently have no boat. My dealer ordered a boat March 3 and still hasn’t got it, I may jump ship and switch brands, 20 model Rangers are on his lot right now and Triton seems to be dragging their feet again like last year.
    My Allure was ordered March 23rd and I received it July Second. It sounded like they were doing some mold rework and that delayed things a bit, I know that I ordered a 2019 but actually received a 2020, so it may have something to do with that.