Garmin Livescope

Has anyone installed livescope in a 201 yet mine is here and will install this week
    MoChuck

2. Member
    I installed a Livescope on my Coral 202. The 2 meter network cable was barely long enough to reach the livescope module mounted at the back of my rod box. The transducer cable was plenty long. I ran the supplied power cable from the Livescope module to a switch on my console, then ran a two conductor #10 marine cable from the switch to my battery. I placed the fuse close to the positive battery terminal. I ran a #18 wire from the module ground terminal directly back to the negative terminal on the battery. I ran the transducer cable along the arm and mount of my troll motor, rather than strapping it to the troll motor cable. I have had not any interference problems.
    2000 Viper Coral 202
    2013 Pro XS 200

3. Member
    i have installed Garmins on front and consol and i have live scope on the front with the all aboard marine mount. Only issue i had was the power cable was not long enough to reach the rear so i had to extend them other than that it was an easy enough install
    2000 Cobra 201d
    2000 opti 225

"if your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough"