Power pole problem

Im very new to having poles and had a problem last night. I pulled my boat up on the ramp and dropped my poles to go get the truck. Get back to the boat and one pole wont come up. I get back on the pump and can hear that it wont run like the one thats working correctly although i have the flashing green light on both. I tried pushing all the buttons on pump and got the light out and back on (was attempting a reset without having a manual in front of me) but nothing worked. In the lake i went. Assumed i could disconnect the hydraulic line on the pole and itd let the pressure off for me to raise it manually, nope. Only a very small amount of hydraulic fluid came out when when i disconnected it. I wound up taking the two bolts/nuts out with pliers because of course the tool bag i keep in the truck was in my garage where id worked on my mower. After taking the bolts out i was able to raise it by hand and ratchet strap it up to get it home. Any ideas on what problem i may be looking at before i call them? Theyre 8’ blades with 2.0 c monster pumps
    They aint got hands, set the hook

2. Member
    Mine has done that a couple of times. I had to turn my master power off then on again and it would work.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chucky6153 View Post
    Mine has done that a couple of times. I had to turn my master power off then on again and it would work.
    Well that actually worked and im an idiot. After spending 45 minutes taking it apart on the water with pliers i finally got time to fool with it today. Turned my power back on and it worked. 5 minutes with the right tools and it was all back together and working properly. With the light flashing and knowing it had power the thought of turning off the master never crossed my mind but now i know.
    They aint got hands, set the hook