Thread: 223?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    So is the 797 just a wide body shallower V like most of the other brands offer? Does it not ride as well as the 596?

2. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    It’s a totally different ride ,it’s awesome in the 11/2 to 2 foot roller and boat wakes after that nothing in the charger lineup will run with the 596 ,it’s hard to beat the deep V and 22 feet actually your at almost 23 with a 12 inch plate.

797 is awesome in all aspects fishing,deck space and length.It will get up on the wave tops and run as it has a bullet boats type pad .
    To me it’s a great addition to the family not every one wants to run 3 foot rollers and a big fishing boat is more important.Has removable console ,biggest storage I have seen and can mount the biggest graphs at console and I believe a 12 on bow .Its a fun high performance hull to drive In all honestly it was a lot more exciting to drive than the 6 series 496/596 .But that may not be the best for everyone.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    It’s a totally different ride ,it’s awesome in the 11/2 to 2 foot roller and boat wakes after that nothing in the charger lineup will run with the 596 ,it’s hard to beat the deep V and 22 feet actually your at almost 23 with a 12 inch plate.

797 is awesome in all aspects fishing,deck space and length.It will get up on the wave tops and run as it has a bullet boats type pad .
    To me it’s a great addition to the family not every one wants to run 3 foot rollers and a big fishing boat is more important.Has removable console ,biggest storage I have seen and can mount the biggest graphs at console and I believe a 12 on bow .Its a fun high performance hull to drive In all honestly it was a lot more exciting to drive than the 6 series 496/596 .But that may not be the best for everyone.
    Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234