Snell Golf Balls

So I have been doing a little golf ball testing and I have to say that the Snell MTB balls are as good as any ball on the market and a lot cheaper. If you play a premium ball, then you need to give these a try.

2. Member
    I hope you're right, I ordered the 5 dozen value pack late last week, looking forward to trying them out.

3. Member
    I have been hitting one of the higher end Vice balls. I usually play a TP5x and the Vice is very similar. I may buy some when it is time to restock.

4. Member
    since i been back playing, i like the srixon soft feel. golfballs.com have buy 3 dozen get one free plus personlized. ive never heard of the Snell balls. will have to take a look

5. Member
    Sorry, I can't get away for the Titleist Pro V's, tried other balls and still go back to them.

6. Member
    The ball that works best for me is no longer made, Titleist HVC Tour, and I'm down to my last dozen. Might have to try the Snell's.

7. Member
    Brown just dropped these off, looking forward to trying them out this weekend if the weather holds, I normally use the regular Pro V ball if I'm hitting it good and if I'm all over the place I use cheaper Srixon Q Star tours.

My golf spy liked them...and the most independant golf ball analysis I have ever read. You can sort the data results via a multitude of factors.

https://mygolfspy.com/most-wanted-golf-ball/
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

9. T Dub
    I’m thinking of trying the MG golf ball

I have been playing the Snell MTB black since Dean Snell put them to market a few years ago. It's the only ball I play because I know how it performs for my game. The new MTB X is a nice ball. The Red he came out with last year but didn't get good reviews from customers so that's why he redesigned it into the X. Dean Snell holds numerous golf ball patents including being one of the original designers of the Pro V.

T Dub- rumor has it the MG ball is the better Tommy Armour ball that MG bought when Sports Authority went out of business. If you hold a MG and Tommy Armour side by side they are identical. I played MG before and they weren't too bad. I think the hardest part is getting by the mental thing that you aren't playing a name brand ball so it's not a good ball thing but it is.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

11. Member
    I got 27 holes in with the MTB black version this weekend, not bad at all, not a Pro V, but if your game is off it will save some $$$, I like them better than the other Srixon balls I usually use, I will buy more and possibly try the red an x versions.