Just bought 2019 18 TRX Bunch Marine

Plan is to pick it up Friday! 2019 18 TRX with 200 ProXs 4s. The good folks down at Bunch Marine just can’t be beat. Curtis Bunch and Jeff White have went out of their way to get this deal together! I added a few small things so hopefully she’ll be ready for break in Friday and Saturday. If you ever need anything I highly recommend giving the staff at Bunch Marine in Harriman Tennessee a call!

Congratulations! Be sure to post a picture and give us some performance numbers once broken in.

3. Member
    Absolutely!

4. Member
    Great folks at Bunch

5. Member
    Where is Bunch Marine located in relation to the Knoxville and Pigeon Forge area, I can't seem to get the mapping website to cooperate?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DougN68 View Post
    Where is Bunch Marine located in relation to the Knoxville and Pigeon Forge area, I can't seem to get the mapping website to cooperate?
    They are in Harriman, just off I40W, ~20 miles west of Knoxville. Go here for contact info and address: https://bunchmarine.com/. They are the best business I've dealt with of any kind.

7. Member
    Thanks, I will have to check them out while I'm in the area.

8. Member
    Congrats on the new boat, one of the best 18 footers made. The folks at Bunch are good people. Enjoy your new ride.

9. Member
    Thank you and looking forward to it. Hopefully weather cooperates this weekend.

10. Member
    JJ, I answered your private message twice but it didn't show it going out. Did you get it?

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fly by night View Post
    JJ, I answered your private message twice but it didn't show it going out. Did you get it?
    Yes sir, glad to help.

12. Member
    No, I didn't get it. Mine actually didn't show going out to you either is why I was checking to make sure you received my response. Thank you for your assistance as it is appreciated.

13. Member
    Also, congratulations Dave on your new boat, enjoy it!

14. Member
    Still crossed fingers to pick up tomorrow. I know this afternoon they were working to get the right prop on it. Dang weather looks like crap for the weekend here.

15. Member
    First day on the water today, with the new motor and I believe the first 18 TRX they have setup with this motor it took an extra day of testing. I have 4.2 hours on motor now and still getting a feel for it but saw 67.5 mph once but forgot to catch the RPM. Opened it up another time and saw 66.5 mph with 5910 RPM. Right now running a 22 Tempest Plus and 18-20 psi at wide open. I haven’t measured PTP yet. 85 degrees and high humidity, lake water temps also 80-83. I feel there’s a little more in the boat but probably 68 a realistic number. This is with the new 200 4s and 1.75 TM gear case.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTTN View Post
    First day on the water today, with the new motor and I believe the first 18 TRX they have setup with this motor it took an extra day of testing. I have 4.2 hours on motor now and still getting a feel for it but saw 67.5 mph once but forgot to catch the RPM. Opened it up another time and saw 66.5 mph with 5910 RPM. Right now running a 22 Tempest Plus and 18-20 psi at wide open. I haven’t measured PTP yet. 85 degrees and high humidity, lake water temps also 80-83. I feel there’s a little more in the boat but probably 68 a realistic number. This is with the new 200 4s and 1.75 TM gear case.
    Those are very respectable numbers for a 200. I appreciate you letting us know “real world” numbers for people in the market for this setup. I have a 189 TRX with the 150, so it looks like you get an extra 10 MPH with the 200 give or take.

17. Member
    This was also with a full gas tank, weight of two guys, medium fishing gear and empty live wells. Like I said I think there is a little more in it once broken in and tweaked a bit.
    Last edited by DaveTTN; 07-15-2019 at 08:18 PM.

18. Member
    Prop to pad 3.25”