Tire Tread Wear & Axle Issue

So i will start by saying i do not have a photo of the tire tread wear pattern and i just bought new tires last week so i cant get photos any longer but i will explain what is happening and maybe someone else can chime in if they have had this similar problem.

I have owned the boat(2001 Cobra 180 dual console single axle) for a couple years now and purchased it used from original owner. Original owner rarely used the boat and to the extent that when i bought it in Dec 2016 it still had original tires on the boat with majority of the little nobbies still in tact proving minimal usage and no damage to wheels or axles. i replaced the tires within a week of owning the boat and after a year or so i noticed that both tires had exact same wear pattern only on the outer edges of the tires. inside of tires were not making contact with pavement. Tires were a 6 ply tire and always properly inflated at 55 psi which was max PSI.

I replaced the tires last weekend because the wear was getting so bad a thread started poking through the rubber. my next step is to get a replacement axle from a local supplier.

I was curious to know if any other cobra owners have ran across this before and if there was something that may have happened during fabrication or assembly with mating axles to the trailer as that is my first inclination is the axle is over rated for the weight of the trailer and boat combination. i dont have a photo of the axle spec that is on the trailer but i do know its an EZ Loader trailer if that makes any difference.

With tires wearing primarily on the "outer edges", I would have to wonder whether the axle is slightly bent upward, perhaps due to an impact or contact with some sort of solid road debris?
    Simple enough to check for straightness using a 4 ft bubble level as a straightedge.
    I saw this on a boat I was considering purchasing lately, although it was blatantly obvious that something was not right. It was a dual axle but only the front axle was bent...due to an impact.
    Just a thought. good luck
    2000 VIPER COBRA 201D /225 Merc EFI SER: 0T054298
    Where does the white go when the snow melts?

3. Banned
    Mine was doing that and it was a bent axle. Had to replace the axle. Cost $200 but now no problems.