Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar

Well, Give me a fishing report!

I have not been other than to a few ponds with my daughter and nephew. Lakes are finally dropping a little here. Im on vacation all next week and when I return I plan on fishing Hudson and Grand. Anyone catching any summer crappie?
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

2. Member
    We are still flooded out on my 3 lakes, no ramps open as they are all still underwater. Most likely won't see the lake until late august or early september for me and that is if we don't get any more gully washers.

3. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    We are still flooded out on my 3 lakes, no ramps open as they are all still underwater. Most likely won't see the lake until late august or early september for me and that is if we don't get any more gully washers.
    We still have very little access but do have a few choices. Like you all though, if we get any more rain we will be in trouble again. Part of our issue is you all loaning us your water too! Keep it there!!!!
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

4. T Dub
    I need to go try a few of my regular spots. I really should learn some better summer patterns - Richard Gene inspires me to go try some of my usual docks

5. Member
    I've been down to Eufaula, OK a few times and have had good luck. They are in their typical summer pattern there.
    --------------------------------------------------
    2013 Ranger Z520c w/Yamaha SHO 250

6. Member
    Sardis is normal level.
    Grand Lake Fishing report on Facebook is showing large catches of crappie lately. Pritchard has been out a lot and doing good. Williams boys as well.
    Good Luck

Been a little tougher on Fork so far this summer. Fish are usually stacked on brushpiles and standing timber by this time, but haven't seen the normal numbers. Quality is excellent.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

8. T Dub
    Went today for about an hour and a half just to get away for a bit. I went straight to my favorite dock - Caught 7 total with 6 keepers. Dock was in 15ft of water and bites were from 8-12ft

IMG_20190715_201824725-1134x2016.jpg