Lake Gunterville need help on a fishing guide

Hey yall
    Im reaching out here to see who would yall reccomend as a bass guide on Lake Gunterville?
    We will be visting friends in Muscle Shoals ( July 19 thru 22nd) and since Gunterville is a bucket list lake for me lol i just gotta go ! especially after seeing what the elites done when they were there.
    Fork is my home lake and it will just be myself and im used to the big crankbaits,Spoons,jigs and swimbaits.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated !

2. Member
    Lonnie Cochran, Donald Johnson, Mike carter. Any one of those
    2000 Triton Tr21
    2002 Mercury 250 Pro XB

Betty Stahl.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

4. Member
    Mike carter without a doubt. My fishing partner has gone out with him twice in the past two weeks and both trips he has caught numbers and descent size. He caught a 7 and a 5 plus with Mike this past trip and several over 6 last trip. I went with him with jim leary(guntersville bass guides) a couple weeks ago just trying to learn different areas of lake and we caught 20 plus fish with best 5 going 22lbs or so. This was day after elites were there. So i would recommend mike carter or guntersville bass guides

5. Member
    Blake Hall

6. Member
    Thank yall i really do appreciate the input im so looking forward to this trip !

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smithlakebass View Post
    Mike carter without a doubt. My fishing partner has gone out with him twice in the past two weeks and both trips he has caught numbers and descent size. He caught a 7 and a 5 plus with Mike this past trip and several over 6 last trip. I went with him with jim leary(guntersville bass guides) a couple weeks ago just trying to learn different areas of lake and we caught 20 plus fish with best 5 going 22lbs or so. This was day after elites were there. So i would recommend mike carter or guntersville bass guides
    I would do a little research on the second one!! There are some great guides on Guntersville. Tim handler. Lonnie Cochran, Mie Carter, Donald Johnson , god luck, have fun!!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix5252 View Post
    I would do a little research on the second one!! There are some great guides on Guntersville. Tim handler. Lonnie Cochran, Mie Carter, Donald Johnson , god luck, have fun!!
    Out of curiosity what is wrong with the second one?

9. Member
    Just wanted to take a minute and Thank yall again for all your input. made phone calls and sent emails to the guys yall recommenced and got a fishing trip with Donald Johnson booked !