Thread: Lews ledge rods

Lews ledge rods

Anyone have these? Also thoughts on these rods

2. Member
    Have a 7'6" still in the plastic wrapper. Curious to see if anyone can give some actual experience with one.

3. Member
    I have the swimbait rod, and the three crankbait rods (7-6M, 7-11MH,7-11H). Overall I would give them a good to great ratings. They are all graphite rods, no glass or composite construction in the crankbait series. Love the handle design, reel seat is comfortable, sensitivity and guides are just okay. Decent sticks at the right price.

The crankbait blanks are not the traditional parabolic action, they are more moderate fast action to me. Mark Rose has a good video on YouTube standing next to his boat where he reviews each model. Good information there.

2018 LEGEND 211R | 250 MERC PROXS

4. Member
    My thoughts are the guy whose name is on em pulled up 40 feet in front of me, cut me off and never said a word at the first MLF tourney on Table Rock. Totally classless. Not interested in anything with his name on it. Dude says one thing and appears to do another.
    2017 Phoenix 618Pro

5. Member
    I keep looking at the Carolina Rig rod, but haven't pulled the trigger. I'm interested in hearing peoples opinions too.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TableRock55 View Post
    My thoughts are the guy whose name is on em pulled up 40 feet in front of me, cut me off and never said a word at the first MLF tourney on Table Rock. Totally classless. Not interested in anything with his name on it. Dude says one thing and appears to do another.
    Well, if he was that close, you must have gotten a good look at the rods. What'd you think of them?
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagregss View Post
    Well, if he was that close, you must have gotten a good look at the rods. What'd you think of them?

8. Member
    2017 Phoenix 618Pro