Question Sea deck flooring

Has any one redone a bass boats carpet and went to sea deck flooring? Fixing to have my rangers carpet redone but was looking at the sea deck flooring but not sure if that rout would work since the boat has carpet in it now?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMarkszx250 View Post
    Has any one redone a bass boats carpet and went to sea deck flooring? Fixing to have my rangers carpet redone but was looking at the sea deck flooring but not sure if that rout would work since the boat has carpet in it now?
    Go look at my recent project, I went with Hydroturf because they sold bigger sheets. The stuff is awesome, no way will I ever own a boat with carpet again!

3. Member
    I'm in the middle of a restore and I decided to go with the snow camo pattern seadek for the cockpit. I probably would have done the whole boat in hindsight but I already have the rest of the carpet. One of the 40 X 80 sheets with work for me with just one seam. I went with the camo pattern because (like totalbeverage said in his thread) I think that will hide the seam the best.

4. Member
    Would you wrap the corners with this stuff like carpet on regular compartment lids? If not would it not leave large gaps ?

5. Member
    I put some new rug in an old Stratos, the guy also owned a wake board boat. He said the crap doesn't clean up very well, if at all. I saw one on FB that was done in a teak lay out, it looked like crap, FREAKING UGLY as sin.
    2023 SCB 20EF
    2023 SCB CC 210LR