New conversion kit

Has anyone installed the new conversion kit that replaces the brainbox on a skeeter? If so, could you post some pictures? I just received the kit today, and it looks like a lot of work!

2. Member
    I'd say it's going to be pretty similar to this:

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....t=Dash+install
    2007 Skeeter 21i 300HDPI

3. Member
    Thank you! I will check it out when I get home. My boat does not have a fuse box though. The new kit did come with a breaker panel. I spoke to Skeeter today, and unfortunately they could not help me. They said the kit is fairly new to them, and none of their techs have played around with them yet.

4. Member
    Not very comforting reply from Skeeter.....how do you send out a kit that the tech's are not familiar with? They also skirted my questions about installation instructions that in my opinion should be included with each kit.
    2007 Skeeter 21i 300HDPI

5. Member
    Unbelievable, I just spoke to one of their Tech's again today. The other day they told me I had to remove the old wire harness. Today I was told I need the old harness to power the new harness. I guess you are supposed to plug the new harness into the old plug that was plugged into the brainbox. ����. Ian getting more confused and frustrated every minute.

6. Member
    Please update on any progress.

Thanks,
    Ken
    2007 Skeeter 21i 300HDPI

7. Member
    Following. Any update? Thanks

8. Member
    FYI I just got pricing from my dealer to for the parts to do the panel updates and be rid of the DMS box......$818.00 plus installation....they say they've did it before (allegedly).
    2007 Skeeter 21i 300HDPI

9. Member
    If you go to the Skeeter owner page on Facebook, their are a bunch of guys that did the conversion offering tips