Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Departing in the morning for the long ride to pick it up. Gosh I sure hope it is sooo worth it! A shade over 19 hours one way.

2. Member
    Let us know right away your thoughts! Safe travels!
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.

3. Member
    Long rides for great boats just make them feel better out on the water.

4. Member
    littleluk, how does the Falcon compare to the Phoenix 21 phx with ride and fishability? Thinking about a Falcon my next boat

5. Member
    Hey DEFMP I have posted a few reviews and comparisons on the Falcon boards. I think I am very fair to both and both have different qualities they excel at. Wiring goes to Phoenix and maybe a bit of the polish. Falcon feels more solid and can be a MUCH better value. Ride and fishability are too close to call. So far the Phoenix was a touch faster but I am still learning what the Falcon and Merc 4 stroke like. If I could win either one as a prize it is a toss up. If I am spending my money it is a Falcon although I sure wish they had more dealers and some closer to me. I am sure TXSunfish will have some input on his Falcon soon as well.

6. Member
    Bout time for a update.... not that I am impatient or anything..

7. Member
    I got it back home Thursday evening and everything went well. Went to Moncks Corner So. Carolina from near San Antonio, Tx., a shade over a 19 hour drive. Damn that thing takes up the space in my garage. It for sure is wide, my lord! That Cobalt Frost is reeeaaallly nice. Took it out for a small ride before heading home as it had 0.10 hours and I want to do the break-in my self. That Suzy is almost too quiet of a motor and I have heard that it runs well above 250 ponies. The finish and detail of quality is not to the standard of my previous 2011 Stratos Champion, as I'm talking about the white gelcoat as an example. I did take a tour of the plant in Newberry SC. a little over 2 hours West. They do appear to be made very well and all that is done to it to make it a strong hull. I like that they put aluminum gas tanks in them but it is under the seats. They are a 4 year old company and they are learning the ropes of making bass boats. I wound up getting what I consider a great deal on it and just had to go get it. Going to do the Ultrex upgrade and other items to personalize it. It should be a good boat and the deal that I got was what swayed me to get it. I stopped at a dealer six hours away and looked at them several weeks back and the owners son in talking to him said he likes the Phoenix for speed and the Falcon for the ride, they sell both. I was looking for ride first and speed second, plus some of the reviews here helped in deciding. I did take some measurements of the 921 PHX and 215 front decks, the 921 has a one foot longer deck but a 3 inch narrower beam than the 215 at the carpet in front of the consoles. The 215 is wider all the way to the end of the carpet at the bow, not 3 inches but wider.

8. Member
    Awesome! Glad you finally got her home. Hope to pick mine up in a week or so, just a two and half hour drive for me.

9. Member
    gibby, thx, yours looks pretty cool! Good luck!

10. Member
    gibby, you seal the deal yet?

The 215 is wider all the way to the end of the carpet at the bow, not 3 inches but wider.
    Curious: what is the carpet width measurement of your new 215 at the bow pedestal?

Very nice looking rig BTW!!

12. Member
    CastingCall, 65 3/4" width at the rear hole on the front deck pedestal and 63 1/8" at the front hole. Thx, I really like that Cobalt Frost!

13. Member
    Correction: I went back to my measurements for the 921 PHX and the width is 64 3/4" on front deck front pedestal hole. The PHX is 1.5" wider at this point than the F215. Also the front deck length is 95 1/2" for the 921 PHX and 90 1/2" for the F215.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12