Canadian Coast Guard number

Is there a Canadian equivalent of the US coast Guard? I’d like to add the number on my phone. If anyone has it can you please share it?

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

FYI

The number for the Canadian Coast Guard rescue line is (800) 267-7270. They coordinate with the USCG. But good to have the number if needed.

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

Correct if you call the US coast guard they will send the Canadian Division if needed

Also good to have local marine Divisions number such as the Macomb Co Sheriff marine - 586-469-5803

Just in case that one crazy bastard pick you as his target for the day
    "The handicapped angler"

4. Member
    Never thought about this but we spend quite a bit of time in Canada and ya never know.....We had the Sheriff loaded. Thanks for the idea added this just now.

5. Member
    I have a Garmin Explorer + that I use for hiking, hunting, ORVing etc..It works internationally and runs off from Satellites..I can pretty much get a signal anywhere..Once I hit the SOS I have 2 way commo through texts with the responders..I dont carry it on my boat much but I probably should...There are places on LSC where I struggle getting a good cell phone signal..
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn