Awesome Power Pole Support...

There is no doubt that I abuse my power pole. I have ran it into docks, ran on plane full speed with it down and ran full speed with the pole deployed in shallow water where I was wondering what was dragging. The pole never failed once and still works perfectly. The spike is worn off about 3" so I called and they are sending me a new spike but I told him the bushings are well worn and he is sending me a bushing set to fix it up. Awesome support from those people, glad I got power poles...

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    THERE is no better customer support in the Industry For sure

3. Member
    yea wish minn kota had half pp support never will i buy talons agains.

4. Member
    Agreed, I had both my spikes replaced no questions asked because of cracks in the outer covering and when I bought the deck buttons, there were 2 down buttons and no up... (The wrong circuit board was installed in the up button housing). The replacement spikes and buttons arrived in 2 days with prepaid return postage for the buttons. Can't ask for anything better than that.
    XRS/250 ProXS

Agreed, Power Pole is the best!!!!! post purchase support is world class!!!!!! Thanks and please keep up the good work...
    ……Ranger Randy 521c