Anyone else have deck lid drainage issue?

18’ 195TXW

Took it up north for a week and had a day of constant rain. The drain tube that
    connects to the storage compartment lid wasn’t draining. Ended up pulling the hose and
    putting a coat hanger through the connector that goes into the console and it’s solid. Not like it’s plugged, but like it never had a hole drilled in it. All that water was soaking in the storage compartment. I’m going to have to pull the aluminum pieces where the steering/hydraulics are at before I can even get a look at it.

Nice little surprise to have on a new boat...

2. Member
    Providing update in case someone searches this issue in the future:

The drain fitting was completely obstructed by the console when it was installed. Drill bit through the console should have solved the problem.

3. Member
    Thanks for the info. My compartments have filled with water since the day i got my 195. I will check this out.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2018 Tracker Pro Team 195 TXW 40th Anniversary Edition
    150HP Mercury Fourstroke
    52" Minn Kota Ultrex with built in Humminbird MEGA
    Helix 7 MEGA DI
    Lowrance Hook 5 Chirp with Navionics+

4. Member
    Also, take the fittings out of the lid side and seal where they contact the aluminum with some waterproof caulk/silicone.