Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar

2,000 miles 38 hours saddle time

Just got back from a trip to Panama City Beach to visit Cathy's sister. It was a fun hot ride. Only spent a couple hours on the beach.
    Most of the ride time was on 2 lane roads, only took the interstate when necessary. Really enjoyed the ride from Hot Springs AR to Clarksville AR (HWY7). Wish we had more time to ride the Arkansas routes but that was left for another day.
    Riding the South East 2 lanes was OK, we didn't take time to smell the roses.

2. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    I’ve been on that road before. I spent 4 days last week in Arkansas doing nothing but being lost. Lots of good roads!

I have longed for a good distance ride.. when I decide to it I plan to ride the Blue Ridge mountains to Great Smokey Mountains then up to the Appalachian Mountains finishing up in the Shenandoah Mountains..

Glad you had a safe trip!
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

The wife and I are headed to the Ozarks the first of October for 10 days. We love the riding there, the only bad roads are the interstates . We stay in Jasper and make day trips to Eureka Springs, Mountain Home etc. We are retiring soon and that area is high on the list of places to live.

5. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by elm creek View Post
    The wife and I are headed to the Ozarks the first of October for 10 days. We love the riding there, the only bad roads are the interstates . We stay in Jasper and make day trips to Eureka Springs, Mountain Home etc. We are retiring soon and that area is high on the list of places to live.
    Mountain Home area is where we’d like to retire as well