Shimano rod warranty

Id thought about picking up an expride but see they only have a 30 day warranty. Am i reading that right? I know that a rod should show any defects in the first couple outings, but its not uncommon for me to only get to go once every week or two during the summer and i may not go for a month in the winter and i may or may not use said rod on any given trip. I like the confidence i have in my loomis rods and the expeditor service (although ive only broken one in all my years of using them).
    They aint got hands, set the hook

One year warranty, 30-Day Guarantee (they will let you change models), and accidental damage replacement for 50% of MSRP.

http://fish.shimano.com/content/fish..._SERVICES.html

Shimano supports their rods very well.
    13 year old Tracker

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeDust View Post
    One year warranty, 30-Day Guarantee (they will let you change models), and accidental damage replacement for 50% of MSRP.

http://fish.shimano.com/content/fish..._SERVICES.html

Shimano supports their rods very well.
    thanks, my phone is pulling up that page but nine of the text on it aside from the part that says 30 day guarantee which left me wondering. I may pull the trigger on one or two. How do they compare to a NRX
    They aint got hands, set the hook

4. Member
    How about the NRXs? I have read multiple times on here that it's a lifetime warranty. Is it the original owner only? On Shimanos site it says 1 year craftsmanship only.

Loomis is lifetime materials and craftmanship to original owner with Expeditor option for no fault replacement. Amount varies with model. Dan
    " Serious Service for the Serious Angler"