New PP foot switches not working

Hi Everyone..... I have foot switches for my blades and had no issues getting them to sync with my pumps. My buddy just got some switches for his new blades and we can't get them to sync at all.

Any ideas?

TIA
    Family is everything!!! Fishing is a close second
    2010 TR-18 Pro w/150 OptiMax & Dual 8' Blades

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Are you using the correct version for poles you have 2.0 foot switches are not compatable with 1.0 poles and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    Are you using the correct version for poles you have 2.0 foot switches are not compatable with 1.0 poles and vice versa.
    ahhhhhhhh good question...I'll have to take a look...I didn't even think about that b/c he just got the boat this year but those blades could be pre 2017

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    yes sir black and orange remotes designate 2.0. foot switches would need the orange arrows white and gray remotes 1.0 can also tell my looking at the lines black blue tubing 1.0 real hydraulic lines 2.0 but on a used application cant always go by the hoses as someone could have done the conversion so best to go by the remote colors.

Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    yes sir black and orange remotes designate 2.0. foot switches would need the orange arrows white and gray remotes 1.0 can also tell my looking at the lines black blue tubing 1.0 real hydraulic lines 2.0 but on a used application cant always go by the hoses as someone could have done the conversion so best to go by the remote colors.
    That was it Kevin...I didn't even notice the color when I was trying to help him the other day. Mine are orange and his are white...he now has to order the orange ones for 2.0

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbuddy View Post
    That was it Kevin...I didn't even notice the color when I was trying to help him the other day. Mine are orange and his are white...he now has to order the orange ones for 2.0
    have them instock ready to ship lowest price TYD.