Chickamauga Hospitality

I was on vacation here in Tennessee this week. We camped at Cumberland Mountain State Park. I was able to fish Chickamauga a couple times. Put in at Chester Frost Park on Wednesday and Dayton today. I didn’t catch a bunch of fish but that’s to be expected this time of year. I had a blast and hope to return sometime. Eastern Tennessee is gorgeous and Chickamauga is awesome plus The people are very nice as well. You guys take care and Thank you for the hospitality.
    2021 Phoenix 721 Pro XP

2. Member
    As a transplanted Texan/Yankee, I can only agree with you. Well said.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinagreenhead View Post
    I was on vacation here in Tennessee this week. We camped at Cumberland Mountain State Park. I was able to fish Chickamauga a couple times. Put in at Chester Frost Park on Wednesday and Dayton today. I didn’t catch a bunch of fish but that’s to be expected this time of year. I had a blast and hope to return sometime. Eastern Tennessee is gorgeous and Chickamauga is awesome plus The people are very nice as well. You guys take care and Thank you for the hospitality.
    The mountains to the north of where you live in South Carolina are also no slouches. And with Keowee and Hartwell so close, NW SC is not lacking for fine lakes. We often go to our RV just west of the SC/GA border in NE Georgia mountains.

4. Member
    Glad you had a good trip. Usually the fishing is good for numbers this time of year offshore but the fish have just been beat on so much they're scattered and/or not biting