Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampionDon View Post
    brushless appears to be the next big thing, as it should have virtually no interference with you graphs.
    Agreed. Its sweeping through the power tool market too. Dewalt, Ryobi, Milwaukee.. All of them are moving to brushless. I can say that I can tell a big difference in the tools I have upgraded.
    2005 Ranger Z21 2005 Mercury Optimax 250XS Serial#OT999281 25P Mercury Tempest +

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    no built in Panoptics? for $3K ? really ?
    Doesn’t the Panoptix transducer retail for $1500?

4. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    Doesn’t the Panoptix transducer retail for $1500?
    Yep - thats why i was hoping it was already built in, would have been a lot more worth it to me.

5. Member
    I agree Sclark. I think they could conquer the Tm market if the lvs32 was built into the new Tm.

6. Member
    Watching this vid, I noticed that there's a slight delay in pedal movement to motor steer output. Also, when stowing with the auto stow, pedal remains where it was. Wonder if it stays that way when redeployed so in essence creating a new 'zero' so to speak on the pedal. That would drive me crazy, as I use pedal position memory to steer and not always looking at the head position.

Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC

On one of the other Garmin videos for their new trolling motor said it will run on max power about 4.8 mph. Well, I can see a few anglers or co-anglers getting tossed out of the boat doing a quick turn. So everyone, wear your life jackets....lol!
    "Show me the water, I will fish."

8. Member
    They're 70AMP and will require a much bigger breaker and disconnect, and indications are that they will be specifying 2 or 4AWG wire in the boat "that spec may change on the wire gauge". So anyone that's planning on a swap on on their existing boat be ready to change out all of these items as well. I can't imagine any current production bass boats ever having a trolling motor harness made to these specifications. OEM's are looking at how to best wire new builds if they offer this TM as an option.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12