tall people fit in the 19 trx? &...

first, where did the triton pricing just disappear to. no longer showing on build a boat. very annoying.
    second, I'm 6'3" I have sat in older tritions and had no problem. Sat in one a couple years ago and i was scrunched. want to know if my shins will be bleeding. seems on a lot of boats my shins are dangerously close to smacking the edge of the console. right now im leaning hard on a phoenix 819 as it gives me plenty of room. was leaning pantera classic but changed my mind. need one boat that is comparable (i know the triton is 225 max hp vs the 200 on the 819) so i can make the best decision. im not attahced to any one brand and since my last boat fell apart I'm looking to make the right decision and analyze every detail. Heck Not to bash nitro but I looked at the z19 today and it was a mess, chips in hull, cutouts oversized for lights and screws going into nothing, 1/2" gaps in the carpet on the bunks and the carpet was peeling off in some areas, plastic gauge bezels, loose consols and the list goes on. trying to avoid things like that that will give me a headache in the future.

I have a 19 XS which is Basically the same as TRX. Im 6'4" and I have no issues at all. I even Fit comfortably in my in my 189 TRX. You will fit just fine.

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

3. Member
    Thanks

4. Member
    recently purchased a used 2006 hp this past fall and like the deck and space and no shortage of leg room. Now the newer Tritons not sure but i'm not brand loyal because current boat fit my budget. Now if I was purchasing newer or had larger budget I would take a strong look at the Phoenix. My buddy has one and I love the leg room, space and ride is way better then my (older) Triton. Phoenix boats are showing up more and more in our northern MN derbies and for good reason, they can handle the water like the big deeper boats and yet run and fish just as good and not compromise on space. Hope this helps some good luck in your search.

I don't know about the 19TRX but I just got a 20TRX and at 5'10", their is minimal knee room at the console. Best bet is to got sit in one and see for yourself.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

6. Member
    I have a 2017 19trx. I am 6'3" it's a little tight but doable. My tr-19 had way
    more leg room. Never understood it cause the new one is deeper and wider

by all accounts

7. Member
    I have a 2018 19trx Patriot. I’m 6’3” 210lbs. I have a ton of room. I had a 2004 tr-196 for 14 years and it had a good amount of leg room under the console. Triton’s tend to have more leg room under the console than most bass boats. I also sat in a Ranger and couldn’t believe how small and high up I sat.

8. Member
    I’m 6’5” and fit in my 2017 189TRX. The angle of my foot against the hotfoot isn’t perfect but not a problem. The bottom of the console is soft trim so if your shins would hit it, it’s ok. I fit better in my buddy’s 19 foot Triton. I didn’t fit at all in Ranger or Nitro.

9. Member
    I'm 6'5" in a 19SE and the dash comes down a little low on my knees but there is plenty of length for my legs under the dash going forward.
    '13 Triton 19SE 225 Pro XS
    '09 Chevy Silverado Z71