X19 garage space

Wondering how deep of a garage one would need for an Xpress X19 with a 6” plate and 150. I only have 22.5 feet depth. I’d be willing to have the trailer modified if need be. Just curious if anyone has fit one in that depth...
    Last edited by Xpress1; 07-03-2019 at 10:04 PM.

2. Banned
    I think that mine is 24'8" I don't have a swing tongue.
    01 6in plate 150 Vmax Hpdi
    Just went out and measured it right at 24' to the back edge of the cavitation plate trimmed all of the way down.
    Last edited by pa.X19; 07-04-2019 at 07:21 AM.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pa.X19 View Post
    I think that mine is 24'8" I don't have a swing tongue.
    01 6in plate 150 Vmax Hpdi
    Just went out and measured it right at 24' to the back edge of the cavitation plate trimmed all of the way down.
    I really appreciate you measuring! Do you know how much space is in from of the winch/front of the boat? I’m willing to have the trailer modified to make a longer swing tongue but it wouldn’t be able to be modified longer than that. Really appreciate the help!!

4. Banned
    From where the side rails and the center rail meet "27.5 to the front of the tongue. From the bottom front edge of the winch stand mounted on the center rail "46 to the front of the tongue, so "18,5 back from where all 3 are welded together if that makes sense.
    I did move the boat forward a few inches so it would rest fully on the bunks though. Mine has brakes. Hope this helps let me know if you need any other measurements.
    Last edited by pa.X19; 07-04-2019 at 09:51 AM.

5. Banned
    Tip of the front of the boat to the front of the tongue is 37"

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pa.X19 View Post
    Tip of the front of the boat to the front of the tongue is 37"
    You’re the man! Thank you so much for helping me out. Seems like it could definitely fit in a 22.5 ft garage with some modifications! Thanks again and happy 4th!

7. Banned
    It might after some major modifications. The newer aluminum backtrack trailers might be a different length?

8. Member
    I would look close at the trailer you are buying. I had the same thought, only to drive 16 hours and find out the side frames came all the way to the receiver. No way to put a swing away on it. I bought it anyway, and sweated the whole way home thinking about what my wife was going to say. When the garage door closed with an inch to spare, I told her I could have gotten a bigger boats.

My garage is 23'6" inside, stud to stud. My X19 with a 10" jack plate and the tongue folded gives me 3 to 4 inches to spare. If I take the motor off of the toter, I use the Yamaha branded My-Wedge type, I can walk sideways around the front with the motor pushed all the way to the back wall. I think having a foot less would be close.
    2014 X19
    2014 200 SHO