Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by texoma View Post
    We must make some adjustments also on the Lowe non carpeted boats also. They changed to a spring style latch that helps make the door tighten down somewhat better than the regular cam style. But some adjustment is needed to stop the rattle as you have stated. Seems the bigger the boat the more adjustment needed.
    For ME and my boat use, I would not like the springs as with salt water use, I afraid those may not last to long. But rattles are part of the tin ownership and a non-carpet boat only amplifies the rattles.
    Time for me to rattle the boat and find some Stripers! 31 degrees and warming to the low 60's. High tide at 8:00 am on the river for us. So come falling tide around 10,... GAME-ON!
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

2. Charlie Don't Surf! King_Fish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic Bob View Post
    For ME and my boat use, I would not like the springs as with salt water use, I afraid those may not last to long. But rattles are part of the tin ownership and a non-carpet boat only amplifies the rattles.
    Time for me to rattle the boat and find some Stripers! 31 degrees and warming to the low 60's. High tide at 8:00 am on the river for us. So come falling tide around 10,... GAME-ON!
    Go ahead, rub it in!

All I want is sub-zero temps and ice, that's not asking too much is it? Perhaps you can put in a good word with the Big Guy for me, you know, share the wealth..... Only at the other end of the temperature band...
    2018 Ranger RT198p
    Charcoal Metallic
    Etec 150HP G2 HO
    24p Raker Stainless prop
    82# MotorGuide Tour Pro TM
    Fishes as good as anything out there, with the TM down...

3. Member
    My RP190's lids never rattled, even in rough water. I sure do miss it.
    2019 Skeeter ZX225

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12