Looking for Tracker center seat Cupholder/Step

Hi guys! I'm new to boating and new to this forum. I'm hoping to spend some quality time with my boys (ages 7 and 8) and catch a few fish in the process!

I just bought a 2007 Tracker PT175 TXW with a Mercury 50ELPTO. It is pretty rough (I think it was stored outside uncovered) so I'm going to replace the seats.
    My problem is that the back of the center seat (with the cupholders and step) is missing. Does anyone know if the cupholders and step comes with the replacement seat (I'm thinking Wise or Bassboatseats.com) or any ideas on where I could buy one? Also, how are these measured? They are 62" on the platform, but 64" at the top of the seating surface.

Thanks for your help! IMG_20190702_200728616.jpg

2. Member
    I replaced the center seat on mine with the step/cupholder from bassboatseats.com, very happy with it

3. Member
    Thanks for the info Was the step/cupholder something that came with the new seat, or was it a separate purchase?

4. Member
    Separate purchase, also I think I got it a little cheaper with the BBC discount. Three colors available, listed in the bass boat seat section.

I went with the Coin Box from BassBoatSeats.com also !!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents