Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET FAN View Post
    No randy. He is a northern boys, those trolling motors are froze most of the time.
    Sad part is, I’m not “too” far from Dan

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

2. Member
    bishop.steveeeee_B0AEgUHAhXT.jpg

Crazy part is it ran trips with a 300. The Bishop is about to take flight
    XRS/250 ProXS

I want to hear numbers when released and a video would be cool.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

4. Member
    And now Basscat has put on on a Jaguar. let's see that head to head!
    XRS/250 ProXS

5. BBC SPONSOR
    New that was coming as well. It won't run to potential. And if Legend was still around they would have done so as well. It's the simple shock and awe effect and gets people talking. The only boat in my opinion that will run with that 450 would be the Bullet. Other than strapping big HP on the back both BassCat and Legend won't set up the boats as needed for those motors to perform.
    Last edited by Hydrilla Gear; 07-24-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Rick Pierce nearly killed himself several years ago in a boating accident. The details were secretive, but I agree with Rich. BCB needs to stick to what they know.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashew Chicken View Post
    Rick Pierce nearly killed himself several years ago in a boating accident. The details were secretive, but I agree with Rich. BCB needs to stick to what they know.
    High speed bow hook got Peirce.

8. Member
    Rick P has run triple digits many times and is more familiar with chasing speed than many of us.
    Here's a couple pics of the 2020 Jag with the 450R. Of course this is more of a rich mans Bass Boat. Its now 22 feet and a half inch wider. I believe they have had it to 92 mph and should see triple digits. Pretty cool we live in an age where if you have the funds you can purchase a Bass boat with a 300-450hp engine. I'm interested to see what the Bullet will run, though I dont know If I want to be in it! I have been 80+ in a Blazer, and that was fast enough.

2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunhunter67 View Post
    Rick P has run triple digits many times and is more familiar with chasing speed than many of us.
    Here's a couple pics of the 2020 Jag with the 450R. Of course this is more of a rich mans Bass Boat. Its now 22 feet and a half inch wider. I believe they have had it to 92 mph and should see triple digits. Pretty cool we live in an age where if you have the funds you can purchase a Bass boat with a 300-450hp engine. I'm interested to see what the Bullet will run, though I dont know If I want to be in it! I have been 80+ in a Blazer, and that was fast enough.

I bet the Bullet XRS will run that fast with a 300R on the back, crazy how fast some of these boats will run.

10. Member
    I am sure the Bullet will run those speeds with a lot less horsepower.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

11. Banned
    That cup holder on the outside of the trolling motor is gonna be messy... Tooling down the lake at 70+ and Mountain Dew getting sloshed everywhere... Then, the can or bottle flying back and hitting your passenger between the eyes... Dan

12. Member
    No one ever thought about putting a cover on that did they? Or at least a bungee cord!! Can't believe someone hasn't made the cup holders cooled to keep your drinks cold

13. Member
    BassCat said at the demo that the Jaguar was the only "single engine" 450R set-up current running.

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Danbleume View Post
    BassCat said at the demo that the Jaguar was the only "single engine" 450R set-up current running.
    They may have been misinformed... Post #22... Dan

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    They may have been misinformed... Post #22... Dan

Maybe they mean only Bass cat running a 450 , that's how I took it ... I wouldn't think they know what motors are on every bass boat unless they have a crystal ball
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

Someone may have said that, though we were aware of the one off 450 mount, by an individual in Texas, as we were headed to the water as well. The factory monitors almost all forums to some degree and we saw that post the week we were also beginning setup and testing.

We don’t know the level of installation or operation of the Texas engine and had been curious about the performance of that particular 450. Since that blog on TFF the follow up has been virtually nil and we have seen no further postings. We also spoke on the phone to Chub (Stroker) last week about the 450R and also the 300R, though he hasn’t run either engine.

This one was with Mercury’s full support from the Racing Division and the engine requires a lot of work, by a trained staffe, for proper single engine application. It is not a bolt on and bolt off part you can easily switch. There also are other complications that came to light with the entire setup and installation. It’s not an easy install for a single engine application, not hard just more than a normal install. Also something that there’s more to it than we can publish for various reasons.

Just setting the record straight that the factory never presented it as the only one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12