Looking for Tracker center seat back

Hi guys! I'm new to boating and new to this forum. I'm hoping to spend some quality time with my boys (ages 7 and 8) and catch a few fish in the process!

I just bought a 2007 Tracker PT175 TXW with a Mercury 50ELPTO. It is pretty rough (I think it was stored outside uncovered) so I'm going to replace the seats.
    My problem is that the back of the center seat (with the cupholders and step) is missing. Does anyone know if the cupholders and step comes with the replacement seat (I'm thinking Wise or Bassboatseats.com) or any ideas on where I could buy one? Also, how are these measured? They are 62" on the platform, but 64" at the top of the seating surface.

Thanks for your help!
    IMG_20190702_200728616.jpg

2. Member
    My seats were replaced when i got the boat, new center seat has the cup holders but there pretty much useless. the back of the seat when closed sets at a angle that a coke can would never stay in plus its a step to get to back deck. I think mine are wise brand but would have to check, your much better off to find a cup holder that would mount below the middle seat to the frame the seats set on.
    2006 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX 115 Merc

3. Member
    I had an aluminum lid made to replace the center seat. It has 2 cup holders.
    Much safer for the passenger climbing to the rear deck.
    Its pictured on the Tracker Modification page 3 Posted by KRR 6581 Picture #50. LDS
    Last edited by Great Scott; 07-07-2019 at 05:38 AM.
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.
    UHD 93SV at the console.