Praying Humminbird 409250-1 AS-360-TM 360 Imaging bracket

Looking for a little help here. During a recent trip to Missouri I damaged the Fortrex/Maxxum mount on my Humminbird AS-360 TM. The boat partially broke free from its mooring during a storm one night and the pod hooked on the dock and was battered repeatedly. The pod was ok but the clamp mount was severely damaged. I secured the pod shaft to the trolling motor with some hose clamps and duct tape and fished out the rest of my trip. When I got home I started my search for a replacement clamp. The local humminbird dealers could not even provide me with a part number. When Humminbird Support finally called me back they told me that they would not sell me a replacement clamp but, would gladly repair the unit if I would send it to them (right in the peak of the season). I know that there have to be a bunch of these sitting in the garages and workshops of other bass fishers like myself. I am planning on upgrading to a Ultrex for next season as I am sure many others have already done. When I do I will have to buy a replacement bracket for the 360 for the Ultrex which are widely available. The bracket for the Fortrex/Maxxum will not work with the Ultrex. Desperately seeking someone who has already upgraded and has the Fortrex/Maxxum clamp type bracket (see attached picture) that they would be willing to part with (sell or trade?). Please help!! (its shameful to have hose clamps and duct tape holding accessories on a Ranger!!!! lol)
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    PM sent

3. Member
    I have one, never used

4. Member
    Woody123,

Willing to part with it?