Bypassing the DMS Box 07 21i

These are the part #'s I recieved from Skeeter to bypass the DMS box on my '07 21i

I Class Dash Conversion (2006-2008) Part#91112790
    Panel Breaker i/CL/FX Conversion Part# 91112791
    Bow Panel I Class/FX Conversion Part# 91112792
    FXi Harness Conversion Part# 91112794

Anyone had the pleasure of installing these items???
    2007 Skeeter 21i 300HDPI

2. Member
    Can anyone post pics of these products?

3. Member
    I cannot find any info on any of these parts

4. Member
    Did you get around to installing your conversion kit? If so, do you have any pictures? I ordered a kit and it should be here tomorrow.

5. Member
    Ken1okie: Did you get around to installing your conversion kit? If so, do you have any pictures? I ordered a kit and it should be here tomorrow.

6. Member
    Same here.

7. Member
    I have not ordered any parts yet.
    I asked if installation instructions were included but received no reply.
    2007 Skeeter 21i 300HDPI

8. Member
    Has anyone have success with the conversion kit?

9. Member
    They don’t give you instructions on installing new harness and dash but we figured it out pretty simply . It’s a dream come true getting rid of computer pads

There is an old thread that cover a lot of this

Can't find the new one someone was asking about the extra wires connected to the power switch but that is covered by JDI in post #2

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=81936
    "The handicapped angler"

11. Member
    I know this is an old thread, but for those that ended up back here for this issue, there is a company that makes direct replacements (DMS module) now for half the price of Skeeter’s rocker switch conversion. Personally, I bought the iboat for all its bells and whistles. I did not, personally, want to revert back to old tech rocker switches. Look up Blink Marine. I just bought a module as a spare backup.

12. Member
    Thank you JJohnSind....I have an '09 20i that I love. I don't want to revert back to the old rockers either. Only problem is, I am having trouble either explaining to Blink what I need, or just haven't found the right person yet. Would you have a part number for the DMS module and willing to share it?

13. Member
    You are wanting the Skeeter PC21B from Blink Marine. Contact Tim Dawson - Blink Australia <tim@blinkaustralia.com>. He will get you set up with the US office in Chicago. He monitors the Skeeter Boat Owner Group on Facebook also. Here is picture of what you need to obtain. Also membership in the SBOG on Facebook gets you a discount price. ;-)
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jriltex View Post
    You are wanting the Skeeter PC21B from Blink Marine. Contact Tim Dawson - Blink Australia <tim@blinkaustralia.com>. He will get you set up with the US office in Chicago. He monitors the Skeeter Boat Owner Group on Facebook also. Here is picture of what you need to obtain. Also membership in the SBOG on Facebook gets you a discount price. ;-)
    Thanks jriltex...I appreciate it.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jriltex View Post
    Thanks again for your help....I have received & installed my new PC21B from Blink Marine. All systems on my 20i are operating correctly! Blink Marine is a pleasure to work with, something you cannot say much these days, and Tim Dawson is awesome - hey, that rhymed LOL. Seriously, any i-Class owners having issues, you only need to contact Blink, your troubles will be over.

16. Member
    I know this is an old thread but can anyone give pricing on what the PC21B system from Blink Marine cost? I am looking at purchasing a 2012 FX and researching potential problems.

17. Member
    I bought one in April, and it was about $450.00. Definitely worth getting one as a spare, but my ‘07 20i was working without a glitch, so they can/do last. I believe the Blink one has a 2 year warranty.

18. Member
    My replacement worked great, Tim was great to work with also.