Thread: PSA...

PSA...

Passing this along, FYI (just received via Washington County text alerts)...

"WASHINGTON COUNTY: There will be no recreational boating on Lake Lee, Lake Ferguson, nor the MS River. Authority of the MS Game and Fish until further notice."

***EDIT***

Received at 1:40...

"WASHINGTON COUNTY: Lake Lee, Lake Ferguson and the MS River are not closed. There is only a 'dead slow, leave no wake' standard in effect."
    Last edited by hatcreek; 07-02-2019 at 01:45 PM.
    Who controls John Gill?

2. Member
    Is this due to high water? Or something else? Haven't been to Ferg in a few years.

3. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    That's it, Ronald... The MS River is connected to a bunch of oxbow lakes, Ferguson and Lee among them.

The river's been high for so long, it's tough to remember the last time is was at a level anything close to "normal".

I believe we're approaching 140 consecutive days above flood stage on the Vicksburg gauge... still in excess of 500,000 acres flooded in the South Delta. Supposed to start falling pretty good sometime next week, but it's too little/too late for a bunch of folks... Sad deal.
    Who controls John Gill?

4. Member
    No doubt it has been a really wet year so far. I expect it to stop one day and then we will be needing rain. But problems in the delta makes the fact that I can't seem to keep my yards cut fast enough a insignificant problem. Prayers for the farmers and families in the effected areas.

5. Scraps
    Two seasons in a row with too much rainfall in the east here. Not as bad this year, but bad enough.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD