Question for V20 Owners with Bob's 12 inch Action Series Plate

I am told with a 12 inch Bob's Action Series hyd plate that the Power Poles can be mounted without the spacers and you still have full clearance for adjustability up and down in the stowed position. Can one of you running this setup confirm.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassm1n View Post
    I am told with a 12 inch Bob's Action Series hyd plate that the Power Poles can be mounted without the spacers and you still have full clearance for adjustability up and down in the stowed position. Can one of you running this setup confirm.
    I am not sure. I will check when I get home today and let you know. I don't recall any spacers.

3. Member
    Thanks Chris. I thought you might have this exact setup. I was told by PP that with a 12 inch plate the bolts should be far enough back that the PP bracket can be raised up and down without restriction. I guess on some the bolts get in the way of the PP brackets so it limits adjustability for mounting. I just want to make sure I have the ability to raise and lower so I can keep from dragging but not mount too high. Currently I have the PP bracket mounted as high as it will go. Thanks for taking the time and the response. Also, I have a V8 on order to re-power but waiting like everyone else. Supposed to be August/Sept/Oct. Dealer has had on order since 5/18 so order should be pretty high up in the order list.

4. Member
    I have a 10" on my 211 twin poles with no issues
    I dont see why it would be different for V20

5. Member
    Thanks

6. Member
    Sorry to take so long. No spacers needed, Simple clean install with 12" plate and poles.