Rayburn lodging recomendations

Im planning a fishing trip this fall for me and pops and id like to make reservations. Ive never been to sam rayburn and i was hoping to get some recomendations on nice places to stay. Im looking for clean lodging, near a convenience/marina/tackle store, for a resonable price. I know nothing of the area so Id appreciate any info you can give. Thanks

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I've stayed a Rayburn Country once. They have motel type lodging as well as cabins. I stayed at Bass Buster Inn the other times I've gone. The last time there (in 2007) I swore I'd never go back. Place reeked of mildew, carpet what holey and the mattresses were terrible. It was bought out and is now the Rayburn Inn. I understand the new owners did an extensive overhaul, so that would probably be my choice next time I go. Just went through the pix on their site and looks like they spent some serious coin on the upgrade.

3. Member
    Lakeview Motel has cafe, near boat ramp with tackle shop just south of motel

5896 State Highway 147
    Zavalla, TX
    (936) 897-2102

lakeview motel RV park rv park zavalla zavalla

Bill Perry
    Zwolle, LA (Toledo Bend)
    bpicinc_2000@yahoo.com
    2001 ZX-250 VMAX 225. HDS-9 Carbon, HDS-7Carbon, 3D Sonar, HB 998c hd si, Active Target, MG Tour Pro 36v, 12" Slide Master
    USN, USS Newport News CA-148

4. Banned
    I’ve stay at the Rayburn Inn several times over the last month and highly recommend it. Rooms are freshly remodeled from front to back and they do very well on cleaning and have great service. Parking is really good, if you have a downstairs room you can back up to your door and ample parking in the center of the lot and have power to charge your batteries. Gas, restaurants, donut shop are just a few hundred yards from there and Ramos about a mile away. That area is the best setup for fisherman I’ve ever been too and highly recommend it.

5. Member
    Rayburn Inn is nice since remodel. It has great parking setup for your rig as well. Close to restraunt, Tackle Addict and boat ramp. Would highly recommend.

6. Member
    I appreciate the responces. That helps me out alot. Sounds like raybutn inn may be what im looking for.

For a little more u can rent a nice place very near Rayburn Inn. And in Rayburn Country.

https://www.facebook.com/squirrelcreekcabin/
    Last edited by BMCD; 07-15-2019 at 07:46 AM.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

8. Member
    For the South end of the lake, I’d suggest Rayburn Inn or Tiger Creek Lodge.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    For a little more u can rent a nice place very near Rayburn Inn.

https://www.facebook.com/squirrelcreekcabin/
    X2, Bryan is good people, you wont regret this one..

10. Member
    We stay at Rayburn Country, it's pretty nice for a fishing/lake kinda place