2012 EZ Loader Trailer Lights

Can anyone advise me how to change the brake light and turning signal on 2012 EZ loader trailer? I pulled the silver bracket off and unscrew d the two screws but the light assembly seems to be sealed with glue (guessing so water doesn’t get in) and there is really no access from underneath. Do you have to just order a whole assemble and seal it on the trailer? Thanks so much for any help...could not find a video.

2. Member
    Anyone?

3. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2fish3 View Post
    Anyone?
    Almost all modern lights are replaced as an assembly. I’m not familiar with what EZ Loader uses. Maybe post a picture.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

4. Member
    Thanks CatFan, that is what I was thinking once I got into it. Just wondering form those of you who know what your talking about. Guessing the glue/sealer is to keep it water tight? Just pry off the old assembly, put sealant on and replace with new is what I’m thinking.

5. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2fish3 View Post
    Thanks CatFan, that is what I was thinking once I got into it. Just wondering form those of you who know what your talking about. Guessing the glue/sealer is to keep it water tight? Just pry off the old assembly, put sealant on and replace with new is what I’m thinking.
    Normally no sealant is required. Just pop them out of the grommet, unplug and put a new light in.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

6. Member
    I will try to get a pic. My boat is at a storage facility near a lake. I thought that would be the case like on a vehicle but I popped off the chrome bracket from the front (lens side) and there are two screws which I unscrewed. I then started to pull the light fixture out and it had some form of sealant/glue all around it. On the backside is just a small hole for the wires that are affixed to the back permanently. Not the type you unscrew you t anything. I have looked on line with little success. I will just contact ez loader tomorrow. Thanks for replying!

It’s an LED light fixture. You replace the entire fixture. Pop the old one out of the rubber gromet and install new fixture. Better to replace both at the same time.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,