Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    my opinion td is easier to operate mobile. Other than that cheaper
    Alright, sounds good.

What kind of a buy point would you have on XELB? I'd like to see if ours are around the same area.

2. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I don’t plan selling quite yet
    and that action today was why. NITE kept shorting and then got screwed when the slap fest started after he switched to bid for same amount on ask.

3. Member
    Yeah that was an interesting twist today. I'm hoping by the time I get the etrade funded and ready to go there's still money to be made in TOMI

4. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    Alright, sounds good.

What kind of a buy point would you have on XELB? I'd like to see if ours are around the same area.
    I’d say trade it, would not hold a position overnight personally. I don’t like jumping in and chasing. Apparently there was some kind of catalyst, but gap tomorrow with that after hours trade at 3. Just a guess but they run it and short it tomorrow. I wouldn’t play it

5. Member
    Yeah, the 3 after hours kind of messed me up. I was hoping to get in at around $2.70 and sell at about $3 when it spiked during the day.

ETrade is now open, but funds won't be there for like 3 business days...

6. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Yeah, the 3 after hours kind of messed me up. I was hoping to get in at around $2.70 and sell at about $3 when it spiked during the day.

well that after hours trade was just the beginning. Congrats if you got in. Market is strong overall right now

7. Member
    I thought the same thing you did, so I didn't get in. Too bad. I'm still not bullish on it though just yet at its current point. I guess we'll see. Maybe I can pick up a pullback.

Are you still bullish on TOMI?

8. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar

i put some pressure on them and they got it there quicker...

9. Member
    May try that and see if I can do the same.

10. Member
    Anybody buy into AKS while it was on sale this week?

11. Banned
    I bought into HCR and REKR

12. Member
    Those both look like good buys.

13. Member
    if a guy wanted to start buying pennies and playing around say $50 to $100 at a time what is a good site to purchase from and good sights to research or can any be trusted?

I think etrade is the best site for penny stocks, or it was back when I bought then. TdAmeritrade doesnt always allow you to buy them all

15. Member
    Yeah, I love TD, but I have an etrade for penny stocks. I plan on moving all of my penny stocks to etrade eventually.

As far as research, I would also like to know more sites. Be sure to watch the number of trades per day on the penny stocks and don't buy too much. You want to be able to get out whenever you can.

16. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    If you can afford to open a margin account, I personally would recommend that. It allows you to be liquid. Typically they don’t let you buy any penny stocks on margin, but your trading cash settles next day. Just a thought. I think it’s 1500 min with E*trade

17. Member
    If you can afford to open a margin account, I personally would recommend that. It allows you to be liquid. Typically they don’t let you buy any penny stocks on margin, but your trading cash settles next day. Just a thought. I think it’s 1500 min with E*trade
    Does it still take 3 days for a trade to confirm? What's the rule on that as far as flipping stocks?

18. Member
    thanks for the info on Etrade. What are good ways to find penny stocks, I'm assuming most websites are half rigged but surely there are good places to research these things? Also any ideas what the minimum investments are? Can you start with $100 or $200 to buy pennies in any of these places?
    Last edited by vandamit; 07-16-2019 at 09:23 AM.

19. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Does it still take 3 days for a trade to confirm? What's the rule on that as far as flipping stocks?

Technically yes, but they put cash in your account. Basically you can buy and sell everyday, just can’t buy sell buy or sell buy sell.... if you do a 3 transaction day, you get no more than 4 in a 5 day rolling period. Can watch your count as it is noted in your balances.

Sorry to take so long to respond been busy

20. Member
    So I can buy like 5 different stocks in a day and hold them and not violate the pattern day trade rule? The day trade rule just applies to round trips on a stock?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast