2019 Levante Perfect Pitch and Shakyhead rods

Looking for info on how close these rods are to their XX counterparts as far as sensitivity, etc.? Has anyone here fished them for a while to comment. How do they compare to rods from other manufacturers? I love my 19 Levante Jerkbait Special. Thanks for any/all help and best wishes on the water!

2. Member
    I'm also curious about the Levante Shaky Head...anyone have a weight on that rod?

3. Member
    I’m curious as well

4. Member
    I ordered both from a website with a limited 25% off which worked for both. Hopefully they are nice rods.

I love the new 2019 Levante rods.........the Perfect Pitch is a must have...it just does so much across so many presentations. The versatility is great to have. Love the feel and the performance of the updated series a lot.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I love the new 2019 Levante rods.........the Perfect Pitch is a must have...it just does so much across so many presentations. The versatility is great to have. Love the feel and the performance of the updated series a lot.
    Mark, do you have an exact weight for the Levante Shaky Head? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by reason162 View Post
    Mark, do you have an exact weight for the Levante Shaky Head? Thanks!

I will get that for you. Be a couple of days.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I will get that for you. Be a couple of days.
    Thanks Mark!

9. Member
    i think the levante shaky head is one of the best rods i've ever owned. BUT...i am getting annoyed that the guides aren't bigger. when you throw braid to flouro the knot will catch in those tiny guides. not sure if the solution is simply bigger guides cause that may push the overall rod weight higher.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ththomp2 View Post
    i think the levante shaky head is one of the best rods i've ever owned. BUT...i am getting annoyed that the guides aren't bigger. when you throw braid to flouro the knot will catch in those tiny guides. not sure if the solution is simply bigger guides cause that may push the overall rod weight higher.

I don’t have many spinning rods (just 3, all different brands) but none of them have big enough eyes for an uni-knot connection to slide through.