Thread: Trailer mileage

Trailer mileage

When my boat was new I kept a log of the miles I put on the trailer. That didn't last very long.

Unfortunately my truck doesn't have the ability to turn a mileage counter on and off. Does anyone know of a way to keep track of trips with a phone app?
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

there are apps to track mileage, i dont have any personal experience but my buddy uses one for work, i will ask him if i remember. free bump
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

3. Member
    Thanks. I see there are plenty of free apps out there that can do this, but I don't want anything that is going to drain the phone's battery like some other free apps. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is another thing - I don't want it running all the time. I want to turn it on when I leave for the ramp and turn it off when I get home.

Edit: Ater looking around it appears Triplog will do what I want. Anyone have experience with this app?
    Last edited by zelmo; 06-29-2019 at 08:13 AM.
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

4. Banned
    APP .? I still have a flip phone, lucky if it rings.

We used to have hubmeters on our trailers (semi). Bracket went from lugnut to another lugnut across the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    We used to have hubmeters on our trailers (semi). Bracket went from lugnut to another lugnut across the wheel
    I was going to suggest something like this. No electronics to turn on, run out of power or break. No loss of info Incase electronics break or get lost or stolen.
    '94 Charger Foxfire 180VF '96 Suzuki DT150S BASS