Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Parnell View Post
    Should have I underlined and capalized STRUGGLED?

we struggled. We caught 4 fish all day. Was hooked up but lost 5-6 fish, just couldn’t keep them hooked or get anything else going.”

James is was not a typical barren tournament. I know what you mean

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kimclark View Post
    James is was not a typical barren tournament. I know what you mean
    Very very tough day. 17# was fantastic. The guys that caught them Saturday . I got on google earth and marked where we went covered over 50miles that day for 2 slots. From what I heard people caught them by pulling up on right spot at right time.
    RANGER BOATS

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyduck View Post
    I can’t verify 25 anywhere. I’ve never heard of that on barren. And I still don’t think the lake is that stout from all the weights from the weekday stuff. Seems pretty normal for this time of year
    It has been 10 years I think, but we had a Fishers of Men Tournament with 27 and change to win...

We had 21:74 today in the Scherdein Mechanical Tournament. Caught them really good. Had 3 limits or so.

5. Member
    Past Walnut was very muddy yesterday. Trash everywhere. Above that was good water. Stay safe with all the debris if you go towards Browns Ford. I hit a 55 gallon drum just under the surface.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokyangler View Post
    Past Walnut was very muddy yesterday. Trash everywhere. Above that was good water. Stay safe with all the debris if you go towards Browns Ford. I hit a 55 gallon drum just under the surface.
    I thought the same even though I was in a yak. Had only 12 inches visibility around walnut creek at most. Water was 86.5*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12