Astro '94 S17-B panel questions

Hopefully someone can answer some questions about the control panel on my boat. The writing has pretty much faded but I think that I can make most of it out. I will post some pictures so that you can see what I am referring to.

The 3rd toggle switch looks like it says NAV on top and ANC on bottom. What is this switch supposed to do? I think that it went to a navigation device that was above the steering wheel. There was a big hole which I have installed a stereo into.

The next toggle switch is labeled ACC on top and CTSY below. Is the CTSY supposed to turn on the courtesy light in the same panel?

The next is for the Livewell - What is the function of MANUAL and AUTO?

Is the only control for the navigation pole lights on the rocker switch at the bow? I can't figure out how to turn on the red/green light at the bow. The light is good as I can move it to the connection at stern and it lights up. Since I mentioned the stern light connection, it is always getting power, the only way to actually turn it off is with the master switch. I was thinking of making both connections hot and just remove the pole lights when not in use.

There is also a RUN/CHARGE rocker switch at the bow, what does this do exactly?

Nf1rw42.jpg

FyL39KU.jpg

GmESeKt.jpg

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

2. Member
    Nav is navigation lights and anchor is anchor lights. So if you flip to nav both anchor and your red green light in front should be on. Anchor only the anchor light in back should be on. Middle no lights.

livewell. Manual means on. Auto means runs on a timer so in for a bit off for a bit. Middle again should be off.

Run charge may be a trolling motor on off switch but not sure on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleyesok View Post
    Nav is navigation lights and anchor is anchor lights. So if you flip to nav both anchor and your red green light in front should be on. Anchor only the anchor light in back should be on. Middle no lights.

livewell. Manual means on. Auto means runs on a timer so in for a bit off for a bit. Middle again should be off.

Run charge may be a trolling motor on off switch but not sure on that one.
    Thanks for the reply Walleyesok. It looks like there is an issue with either the wiring or toggle switch. I'm guessing the previous owner may have rigged up the anchor to always be on and bypassed the switch. The NAV does not work whatsoever. I'll need to get in there and see how the wiring was done.

As far as RUN/CHARGE, I'm thinking that it is for the trolling motor battery to allow it to recharge when the boat is running and if put in the CHARGE position. It is a three-way rocker switch and the trolling motor gets power no matter which way the switch is. OFF is controlled at the foot pedal. The rocker switch is next to to trolling motor connector. Perhaps someone can verify what the RUN/CHARGE switch is supposed to do?