Thread: Bitcoin

Bitcoin

Booming.... new highs to come soon... 20k by end 2020 and my prediction is possibly 30-35k by next halving in May 2020... we shall see

Bitcoin is here to stay. By the time that becomes apparent to the masses, it will take a wheel barrow full of US dollars to buy one.

Its going parabolic again. Hell it might be $20K next week.
    Last edited by mossie3; 06-26-2019 at 02:35 PM.

There are numerous market conditions driving us towards digital. The most notable is access to our money, it can take several days to actually move dollars under our current banking system but digital is immediate. Secondly, the value of the dollar is falling and the Euro is leading the pack. People are scrambling to secure more stability against this inevitable collapse. Thirdly, BAKKT will bring a select group of Crypto to the NYSE. This will main stream the access and significantly boost these digital assets overnight.

I predict those who are in Crypto today will be next years millionaires. The bubble that put Bit Coin on the map will be followed by Lite and others very soon.
    2012 Ranger Z519 Comanche - Merc. 225 Pro XS - 24 Razor 4 XL/25 Tempest Plus

4. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Finlander View Post
    There are numerous market conditions driving us towards digital. The most notable is access to our money, it can take several days to actually move dollars under our current banking system but digital is immediate. Secondly, the value of the dollar is falling and the Euro is leading the pack. People are scrambling to secure more stability against this inevitable collapse. Thirdly, BAKKT will bring a select group of Crypto to the NYSE. This will main stream the access and significantly boost these digital assets overnight.

I predict those who are in Crypto today will be next years millionaires. The bubble that put Bit Coin on the map will be followed by Lite and others very soon.

Are you mailing your money? There are many options to move money electronically. My wife uses a phone app to transfer money to and from family that takes seconds and there are zero fees. A wire takes hours. ACH transfers takes a day.

Not sure why you think the dollar is falling looks pretty stable to me over the last several years. IF collapse is inevitable, then I'm sure you could explain why.

I wouldn't believe BAKKT company promos. Remember, CME Bitcoin futures where suppose to be the thing that took bitcoin to the moon. Didn't work out so well. IF BAKKT is able to launch another futures product, then I would guess that the price is already baked in.
    Thanos was the hero

We currently have a record high stock market which is masking other weakness but there are signs. The housing market has rallied but its slowing. The Deutsche Bank in Europe is failing which will likely take a few more banks down with it. This is not good for the Euro and will have an impact on the Dollar. Gold is being positioned to back another currency, maybe the dollar, maybe something else. All of the major players are legitimizing digital assets. The transactions are faster and cheaper which is drawing more businesses and countries in. I believe the 2020 election process will trigger further market uncertainty which we will see play out in the stock market. Its not one thing by itself but a multitude of things combined and this is backed by a healthy dose of speculation. There are offsetting conditions which may escalate or delay certain outcomes but until something changes, I still see the Deutsche Bank failing very soon which will trigger economic declines. The Market has never gone this long under a bull market and the US dollar fell again today.

When BAKKT goes live, it will draw folks out of the stock market. What do you suppose the impact of this will be?
    Last edited by Finlander; 07-20-2019 at 05:55 AM.

6. Member

7. Member
    base problem with bitcoin and all digital at the moment is the ability for manipulation through minimal partnership. So few players with such large stakes. I am a firm believe in CC but I think that we are at an impasse with large bagholders and manipulation. BC is here to stay but until there is a better origin distribution system we face the same cycle of small hands holding large coin with NO ability to control or truly follow manipulation through pump and dumps.

Quote Originally Posted by OHellnofishin View Post
    base problem with bitcoin and all digital at the moment is the ability for manipulation through minimal partnership. So few players with such large stakes. I am a firm believe in CC but I think that we are at an impasse with large bagholders and manipulation. BC is here to stay but until there is a better origin distribution system we face the same cycle of small hands holding large coin with NO ability to control or truly follow manipulation through pump and dumps.
    I totally agree but the best time to enter a market that has seen a decade of steady growth was yesterday. Since only 10% of the population is currently in the market we still have the potential to see massive gains as we move towards mass adoption but these gains will flatten soon after. CC solves a lot of monetary problems but it is still relatively new. If you want to see the US in 5 years or less, take a look at Japan. Transaction using CC occur daily from smartphones. The digital age is here.

I'm all for Bitcoin but I do have one thing that scares me is the fact the bitcoin has never seen a recession. It will either get killed or all time highs. As a hodler of btc, I hope all time highs.

My best advise for anyone to get into the btc market is 1. only buy btc, forget alts 2. dollar cost average your btc buy. 3. HODL! HODL! AND HODL!