Helix 10 G3N Screen Brightness Issue

Anyone else have a Helix 10 G3N which seems to have a dim display? It's noticeably dimmer than my 9" G3N up front, and dimmer than the 9G3N I used to have at the console. Also dimmer than the two 7's I used to own. My buddies Helix 10 G2N is a lot brighter than my G3N. Mine almost has a yellow tint on it when you look at white letters or images on the screen. Where as my 9" does not. Thinking about sending it in, or selling it and ordering a new one to see if it is just my unit. I took the 10 and put it up front where the 9 is, just to rule out power, transducer, cabling etc but it still was dim. I also ran it directly to the battery to test and it didn't change anything. Also played around with fuse size and it didn't matter. It's not bright enough to really use it during the day out on the water. Low light conditions or in the dark it's fine...but honestly barely usable during daytime whether it's sunny or cloudy out.

Thanks.

Do you have Night Mode turned on or just the backlighting turned down?

3. Member
    Nope night mode is not on, and the brightness is at 10.

4. Member
    This is on all screens? Maps, 2D, DI, SI?

5. Member
    Yes. It's most noticeable on SI and DI though. The whole screen just has a slight yellow tint to it. Especially when you are looking at white letters or things with a white background.