Thread: Visit Question

Visit Question

Hello everyone,

Wife and I are wanting to head over to fish Table Rock, we reside in AZ and are not new to a trip to fish and camp. So I wanted to get some insight from the Locals.

We normally travel with what you see attached, we are looking for full hookup camp-spot, water, sewer, electric. We were hoping to get away from the city glitz. We're not new to traveling to camp... LOL Spend bunch of time at Rayburn/Fork/Toledo Bend, Idaho ... LOL

Unfortunately I did not have the ability to pick my time to camp, just have to use the time I get. We were planning on arriving July 1st, departing July 12th. I know busy weekend on the 4th, but that's what I have to work with.

Can anyone suggest you favorite areas? We are self sufficient, so other than hookups, we don't care where we camp for the most part.

I was hoping someone on from this area could hook us up with the secret club handshake spot or area that's off the radar??? LOL

I appreciate it up front!!!

Rob & Roberta Finelli

Thanks for your help!

2017-10-22 16.04.19.jpg 2017-07-17 09.39.47.jpg

2. Member
    ozarkanglers.com forum

we have a camper stored at Tablerock and go there quite a bit. as far as Campgrounds go I like the Aunts Creek area or Indian Point area. Nice campgrounds and ramps and good areas to fish also.
    both are still close to Branson if you want some other things to do also.
    Going to be tough to find a site though this late for a holiday weekend though I would expect so I wouldn't wait to long reserving a site. as far as fishing that time of year plan to go deep

4. Member
    Pete Wenners has a Wednesday weekly YouTube video about fishing on the lake and his successful lures as well.
    1984 Ranger 395V 1998 Mariner 225 Mag EFI

"A bad day of fishing, is always better then a good day at work"

There are a lot of places to camp on table rock but they are jam packed right now. We just got back from there and we ended up staying in a little resort on Indian point that I found on Airbnb. We wanted to take the camper but couldn’t find an open campsite anywhere.

6. Banned
    We typically hop on craigslist and buy a timeshare week from someone who wont be using it at Big Cedar Lodge. We get rooms for $60-80 per night for the week. Big Cedar is awesome.