Livewell airlocking

My son has a tracker tx17. The fill valve will airlock after moving forward with the trolling motor. It won’t airlock when in forward motion it does it after boat stops moving. If you turn pump off and turn back on it’s fine until you move forward and stop again. Pump is transom mount and hose is only about 4 foot long with no low spots. Any ideas would be great.

Pump needs to be below water line
    Thank You Leon Pugh

3. Member
    It is below water level.

4. Banned
    My skeeter does the same thing. It’s a royal pain in the ass. I have tried everything. Short of cutting into the glass in the bilge area, it’s impossible to get mine any lower.

It's more than being lower than the waterline....

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

I had a similar problem with my first RT hull and it turned out to be an airlock created by the way the through hull pump was mounted. As shown in the pic. Pump outlet was lower than the inlet. This was an easy fix but difficult to get to.

Just in case you have this style pump, this is how you adjust the outlet angle.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching