Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I agree had a Nitro Z-9 and the ride is the worst I’ve ever been in. I have a hard time believing this the Z-8 is going to be any different if not worse. However, if you only fish and flat calm weather then I guess it doesn’t matter, but the one never stops blowing in Michigan.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby8 View Post
    How’s your back? Ihave ridden in all the major brands and Nitro is the worst ride there is. Theysell a lot of Nitro’s because they are cheap. Cheap and nice rides generally don’t mix…………
    My back is good. Thanks for asking. Been fishing for 30 years and rode in almost every bass boat. Nitro has come a long way. And they are not that cheap anymore.
    Z series are as good as any.

3. Member
    I'm no Legend fan, but it's not even close. Yeah, the Z8 is bigger, but even with a 150 I'd bet the Legend is faster. It also won't ride as rough as the Nitro. The Z8 I had the pleasure of riding in, even in a light chop you felt EVERYTHING. Fishing wise, you'll lose some space, but I don't think the tradeoff is bad. Warranty like you said doesn't matter, the fact that Legend is out of business is not an indication of quality, it's because JM (who owns Nitro) bought the brand and killed it because it competed with his other premium brand Ranger.
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bk626 View Post
    My back is good. Thanks for asking. Been fishing for 30 years and rode in almost every bass boat. Nitro has come a long way. And they are not that cheap anymore.
    Z series are as good as any.
    The Z8 and the Z20 are completely different. the Z8 ride is horrible. Haven't ridden in the Z20.
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12