Thread: Tour MG issue

Tour MG issue

I have an old model Tour Edition 767V, the copyright tag on the top says 1997 and I cracked a piece of the bracket where the pin goes through to lock elevation on it. I am unable to find a serial number ANYWHERE on the unit, so i’m kind of screwed trying to find this part on my own.

I need to get this fixed ASAP so if anyone knows of this motor, or can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it!

2. Member
    The best thing to do is to take a picture of the mount and the part that is broken. Motor Guide made several different mounts in that time and they are all different. Post on here or go to Mikes Reel Repair web site and browse the web sit for the mount you have.

3. Member
    1st picture
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    2nd
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Member
    You have a mount that is no longer supported by Motorguide. I don't have any of the doors left.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwboilermaker View Post
    2nd
    I will have to look and see. I remember seeinf a couple of doors but I think it id for the holder with the the narrow door. Will let you knpw

7. Member
    20190624_173506.jpg I have this one , if interested send me a message or call me at 270-703-6257.

8. Member
    Thanks for the replies gentlemen, I have a temporary fix for it as of now, anything else happens to it it’s getting submitted to insurance.