Thread: Solix

Solix

I bought a solix 16 and 12 early 2018. It was fantastic when it worked. Had transducer issue, not recognizing transducers, freezing. I did all updates. I sold boat this year. Looking at getting some new graphs for a new boat. Have they worked out all the problems w solix? Is the unit currently available the same platform as the one I bought in 2018? Thank you for any feedback.

2. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Mine work great once you dial them in. Key for me was turning off all global options
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

3. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    You would probably get more responses if your thread title was more descriptive and said more than just "Solix". I have had a Solix from pretty much day one (upgraded from Onix). There have been a few bugs along the way but I've kept the software updated which always helps. The user interface has also been changed for the better as well. I wouldn't shy away from the product as I haven't heard of any systemic freeze-ups or transducer issues.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers