Bow 360 setup for shallow water

I purchased the bow mount 360 to find grass in shallow water 4’ or less. I’ve tried a lot of the recommended setting & so far I’m not pleased with my returns. I’m using a 1199 unit & Im sure by stepping up to a helix or solix should solve my problem but would love to get this unit to work for me. Any advice or other settings I might be able to try.

Works the same with all units. I have used the 360 with 1198, Helix, ONIX, and SOLIX.
    A 12” Helix and SOLIX will display 360 larger than the 1100 series especially if Front view is used.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Ok thx Wayne I wasn’t sure if it was worth spending a lot of money to upgrade & not see much of a difference. I’m fishing mostly flats with patches of grass, I have picked up a few sticks & logs on the screen but hard to find where the grass lines start. This was what I was hoping the bow unit would help me with. Maybe I’ll try a different color pallet. My console side imaging has a brown that really pops but it’s not available on the 360 bow unit. Thx again Wayne