Lakes that aren’t 20’+ above normal

Sardis and broken bow look normal levels.
    Tired of too much rain but looks like more for 14 hours starting here in a bit.

2. Member
    Spillway lakes right now. Spavinaw, Eucha, Dripping Springs, Okmulgee, Shell Creek, etc.

3. Banned
    The incompetence of the corp is on full display right now. When people flooded the first time they could have left them flooded a few more days and brought the lakes down to have some capacity, but no they didnt and now they have no cards left to play in their hands. Hopefully they learn something but I doubt they will.

Their low releases have had me scratching my head until I saw the Misssissippi a week ago. It was terribly close to the top of the levees at St Louis. My guess is that they're holding as much as they can to let the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers drop a bit. As soon as they got Kaw down to the top of its flood pool, they drastically cut its flow. It's still sitting around 30' high. They have never held it this high for this long.

5. Banned
    They have publicly stated their concern is channel capacity at muskogee and van buren. Well the capacity at those points is much greater than the stated capacity, resulting in a unreasonable draw down time. 120k at muskogee that get shared between all the lakes....

Greenleaf is not flooded. Shad pattern is working awesome if you want to go catch about 50 shad in a net up to 14 inches long and then put a treble through their nose and you can probably catch one on every single cast after 10 a.m.. Catching 3 to 7 pounders. Spinnerbaits and swimbaits are working to

Lots of them were hitting as soon as it hit the water, haven't even try to Whopper plopper yet or buzzbait
    Last edited by ou1dadgumit; 06-29-2019 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Just cuz
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com