Helix parasitic voltage draw HELP

I've been chasing a small parasitic voltage draw on my boat and in doing so, I found my Helix 5 to have voltage even when disconnected from the fuse panel.
    This test was done by disconnecting the hot lead from the panel and touching the hot and negative wire ends with my voltmeter. Reads anywhere from 1-9 volts but averages about 3-4 volts. Is there an internal battery that is supplying power when disconnected?
    Disconnecting the power cable from the head unit and repeating this test returns the reading to zero.
    One thing possibly worth noting is on the System Status screen, the Voltage reads 0.0 volts.
    I've also recently (a few weeks ago) installed the Lakemaster Plus card.

Helix 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2
    Software version 1.280

2. Member
    There are usually some bulk filter caps on the power input of many devices that can hold a charge when the unit is disconnected.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfieldmayhem View Post
    I've been chasing a small parasitic voltage draw on my boat and in doing so, I found my Helix 5 to have voltage even when disconnected from the fuse panel.
    This test was done by disconnecting the hot lead from the panel and touching the hot and negative wire ends with my voltmeter. Reads anywhere from 1-9 volts but averages about 3-4 volts. Is there an internal battery that is supplying power when disconnected?
    Disconnecting the power cable from the head unit and repeating this test returns the reading to zero.
    One thing possibly worth noting is on the System Status screen, the Voltage reads 0.0 volts.
    I've also recently (a few weeks ago) installed the Lakemaster Plus card.

Helix 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2
    Software version 1.280
    I had pretty significant parasitic on my Ranger. I added a relay controlled by the ACC button. This relay cuts all power to the fuse panel which eliminated the issue. FWIW most of my draw was the Ethernet switch.