Hi guys. My boat is an old 89 Astro Fish-n-ski and I bought it well-used. Below the starboard rear seat there was a knob connected to a plastic push/pull shaft for controlling the water flow path for the rear livewell. It was stuck when I got the boat and ended up getting kinked so I cut it off flush. It must control a 3-way valve or something under the fuel tank area. Right now, the water drains out of the rear livewell when I pull the boat out of the water so I assume my livewell pump is valved to pull lake water and pump it into the livewell. I also assume if that valve was switched, it would recirc livewell water back to the livewell and not allow water to drain out when the boat is pulled out of the water. I run a plug in the livewell drain and run it in overflow mode when I have fish in it. Does anyone have a plumbing sketch showing how this thing is piped up? If I could figure a way to valve it so the livewell doesn't always fill with water it would save me some hassle when I leave the lake. One of the lakes I fish has zebra mussels so I always flush out the livewells and wash the boat and trailer down and hose out the bilge before I leave the launch. I don't need to spread those buggers around. They watch pretty closely and you'll get fined if you don't wash out when you leave.