Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I guide part time and also have the lady and friend in the boat on many occasions and after looking the decks the lynx surely out performs the Eyra for 3 people operations.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish Boy View Post
    I guide part time and also have the lady and friend in the boat on many occasions and after looking the decks the lynx surely out performs the Eyra for 3 people operations.
    If your guiding, The Lynx would be my choice hands down.
    More area for extra gear and more comfort for 3 person's in every way.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

Yes! The cockpit is a lot more spacious as well which is a huge plus for me.

The Lynx is the best big water smallmouth bassboat built, it will fish great with three and be a dream with two. I've had four Cats and one 21TRX Triton, the Lynx I have now is best for the way and places I fish.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Member
    I know you fish Lake Michigan a bit. If I lived where you do and the two boats were close in price I’d roll with the Lynx

6. Member
    I love my '18 Eyra, will be ordering a '20 here soon. Its exctremely quick, very maneuverable, and just fun to drive. There was a learning curve, but wasn't hard to figure out how to drive it after a few trips. The fishability is great, extremely stable, have taken some big waves while on trolling motor and just cuts and splashes the water away, none over the front as of yet, can always happen though. The layout is great on the front with the day box option. The rear has tons of storage as well, more than some other models. Plus the lines of the Eyra are just sexy as can be, different than any other of the models. Saying all that, I do love the Lynx as well! It is much wider and while aggressive and fun to drive, its smoother and more refined than the Eyra. It is like a luxury sports car compared to a luxury sport sedan. Just depends what suits your needs, if want the extra room and wider deck, the Lynx is a perfect choice. Just remember on both boats a hydraulic jackplate is almost a must to get the full experience of what these boats can do.
    2018 BassCat Eyra - 250Pro XS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12